Monday, October 12, 2009

Just A Thought


I REALLADORE THIS PICTURE!!!
i took it on my moms sprint phone and tweaked it a lil.
my lips are flaming hott...well thats enuf about the pic lol
WELLLL i took the SAT on saturday, it was pretty easy....well in the middle.
i hope i get a high score i tried my best and i prepared very well for it,
sooo now that i'm done with that im trying to get a job at old navys..its looking pretty good.
YOOOO my homecoming started today..
MONDAY-BLAST FROM THE PAST(shoulda been called REMEMBER THE TIME)
TUESDAY-OLD SCHOOL AND NEW SCHOOL(dress up either like an old lady/man or a kid)
WED(excuse my spelling i never knew how to spell this day lol)-SENIOR SKIP DAY
THURSDAY- CELBRITY DAY..MICHEAL JACKSON TRIBUTE
FRIDAY-HOMECOMING GAME!!!!
tody my outfit was dope ima post it up when someone tagg me
in other news ummmmm well yea im chillin for now im preparing to create my fashion portfolio
anddd yea thats the way my cookie crumble....for now lol
-PEACE LOVE TRUTH

No comments: