Wednesday, July 22, 2009

see a person like me has an unorganized mind.
dont get me wrong, i can be organized...
at times
when i observe great art such as;
Fashion editorials,Fashion Shows/Collections,Photography and Art,
i tend to get over excited and my mind blanks out for some minutes.
No its not a mental disease lol
When i get inspired by great work idk what to do next.
idk its complicated to explain
i have to bookmark it in my head so i can use it in the long run
but hey im sure im not the only one
as an eccentric.creative homosapian i will be able to manage it soon
until that time here's a personal checklist
  • apply to my top colleges
  • save money for college
  • take the SAT this fall
  • start gathering ideas for my college portfolios
  • start on college portfolio
  • practice my craft
  • get fit
  • meditate
  • more networking
  • GET A JOB
  • Competitions/Scholarships

well i thats my check list for my senior year!! just gotta live up to it.

No comments: